Friday, December 12, 2008

Span into new Area

''Finally''!!

I think Only this word can explain my feeling at this moment....coz i start typing and write my first BLog (=.=)V
( With my Poor English)

This few week, i had read a lot of people Blog, no matter is stranger or my friend, Only a question in my mind;

"I was wondering- why people like to writing Blog, what are things that so attractive to them keep spend time to typing words that Longest that my Horrible Assignment Report and upload those picture ah , music, design background and ...bla...bla..bla?"

Then, i found the answer when supper with my friend just now! i think is suitable for me that involved in a situation that everything is out of my control; Writing Blog can~~~~~

" Release My feeling & Let me Balance back my Emotion"

Frankly, i know you may dun think this is a good idea, but at least FOr me...FOr me...FOr me... this is the only way i can rely on to help me keep FACING those GOOD friend that;


Their "Slander Words Stimulated Me" To Realize that is Necessary have Against heart to get on WELL with them in the coming dayS.


Hey: If someone treat U as a ReAl friend, Please remember iT and appreciate in Your deep inside; A real Friend wont ask For any returns...as long you also treat me as your real friend too...

Last Thing to say: LIfe Is About courtesy & ResPect.

PS: But, Sorry...Is too LAte To Apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment