Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Car

(Ladies and Gentlement.....LIttle VIos BJM 1xxx)


CAR- transport in our daily life.



Everyone spend so much to proced a car, is not about the Brand, is our hard work!
summore, i like to modify my car.



Obviously, Care about The Car is Important TO the Owner!!!



SO, if Want Follow My car, pls L.O.V.E it, coz it can represent U are Respecting To me.
At least, i Feel better in my heart. =.=

PLS take away all those things (rubbish) that u used in my car, it make feel that my car is collect rubbish d CAr...



BJM 1xxx maybe is a cheap car for YoU, but For me, is my everything, is my beyonce, my Identity and Bla...BLa...BLa

Lastly, after read this i hope YOU can know How much i Care & Love about my little Vios.



Ps: i think my car at least more comfortable than the METRO BUS gua..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment