Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm Back

Hello, everyone, finally i back to blog and share my life with u all...


This 2 month really so many things happen, Happynewyear, Valentine's day, FINISH EXAM, friend birthday, Clubbing, bla bla bla....a lot of things i didnt say at blogger...haizzz


Lazy people like me shouldn't blog right...haha


Be honest, i'm blogging here coz i really so boring, having holiday now, and back to hometown.

Just passing two day, i already felt wanna died coz of BORINg.


So, i sitting at my dad office now and start typing...


I had a wonderful Happy Cny, i meet all my friend, all kaki since i secondary school can gather together again, talk, drink, eat, gamble and gamble...haha...although i lose rm400..= =

but i still happy can see they all.


But when Chu 9 i'm so disappointed. I sitting At Old town, holding notes and watching Firework hole night coz OF exam....(drama). ARhhhhh


About Valentine's, such a boring day.


About holiday.....suck!!!


bye bye..
(i facing it everyday now)..=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment